- 5-6 p.m. Mondays in H-115 (dance studio)
- Led by certified instructor Amanda Vincek
- 4-6 p.m. Wednesdays in courtyard of NCCC dorms
- Join friends for cornhole, kan-jam, frisbee, spikeball, etc...
- Leave student ID at front desk of fitness center
- Grab a buddy and rent out outdoor basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, tennis racquets etc...
1,000 Pound Club
- By appointment with I&R Coordinator Matt Oleski (email@example.com)
- One-rep max in: bench press, squat and dead lift to join the club and receive an official NCCC t-shirt
I&R User Policy
All students, faculty, staff and alumni of Niagara County Community College are permitted to use the fitness center, racquetball courts and gyms. Outside guests are permitted only in the racquetball courts. No guests are allowed in the fitness center or gyms. All individuals are required to complete a user packet before using any I&R facility or equipment. The user packets are available online or in the fitness center. A current NCCC ID is required for every visit to any I&R Facility.
***HPE classes, athletics and campus events have priority over I&R facility usage. This schedule is subject to change at any time throughout the semester.***
Contact I&R Coordinator Matt Oleski with any questions: